Advanced Green Roof Maintenance explores green roof maintenance considerations from the design phase through post-establishment. Learn how to: design and budget to facilitate maintenance; develop maintenance plans and inspection reports that work in concert with warranty requirements; perform common maintenance procedures; and rehabilitate green roofs that have been subject to maintenance neglect.
- Unlimited access to Advanced Green Roof Maintenance
- Access to the Advanced Green Roof Maintenance Digital Resource Manual
- Certificate of completion
- Understand the impact that design decisions have on green roof maintenance requirements.
- Gain an understanding of the major reasons to invest in a maintenance program.
- Understand common maintenance challenges and how to address them.
- Learn how to budget for maintenance and develop a maintenance plan.
- Learn how to diagnose problems on a green roof.
This course is approved for 4 AIA/ASLA/GRP, and 2.75 APLD CEUs
Bailey Wiebe is a horticultural expert, and instructor for Advanced Green Roof Maintenance. Bailey joined GinkgoRoofs in the Spring of 2016 as a Green Roof Maintenance Technician and shortly thereafter moved into the Maintenance Manager position. As Manager of the Maintenance Division, Bailey co-ordinates daily operations and performs green roof maintenance. Bailey has extensive horticultural experience and operated her own landscaping business before coming to GinkgoSustainability. When not on the roof, the Manitoba native can be found spending time with her dozy dog, watching baseball, and travelling.