Biophilic Design Virtual Symposium 2020
Incorporate Nature and Natural Analogues Into the Built Environment
How do we incorporate nature and natural analogues into the built environment in a way that benefits human health? Biophilic design is trending and is an important concept for passionate city-builders. Join GRHC's Biophilic Design Symposium to hear from industry experts on how they are transforming the way we design.
- Unlimited access to Biophilic Design Virtual Symposium 2020 recordings
- Certificate of completion
Principles of Biophilic Design
- Elizabeth Freeman Calabrese, AIA, WELL Faculty, NCARB, LEED-AP, Calabrese Architects, Inc
Biophilia and Biomimicry for the Interface Basecamp
- William Browning, Managing Partner, Terrapin Bright Green
Integrating Biophilic Design for Improved Health Outcomes
- Jana Soderlund, DR, Biophilic Solutions
Biophilic Design and Living Architecture in Green Building Rating Systems
- Rohan Lilauwala, GRP, Program Manager, Green Infrastructure Foundation
Biophilic Design – Interior Design Strategies for Beauty, Wellness and Productivity
- Mary Golden, Advocacy Incubator, Green Plants for Green Buildings
The Natural Habitat of People: Designing Gardens for the Mind
- Bethany Borel, Senior Associate, COOKFOX
Brainstorming How to Design Green Roofs and Walls for Maximum Biophilic Impact - What Does the Science Tell Us
- Florence Williams, Journalist/Author
- Bill Browning, Founding Partner, Terrapin
- Steven Peck, Hon ASLA, GRP, Founder and President, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
These conference recordings are approved for 4 AIA/ASLA/GRP HSW CEUS and 2.25 APLD credits.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) - North America Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(6) professional industry association working to grow the green roof and wall industry throughout North America since 1999.