Biophilic Green Infrastructure Design Virtual Symposium 2021
Successful Biophilic Implementation and the Post Covid Recovery
Biophilic design is more than just indoor greenery and proximity to plants. There are 14 different patterns of biophilic design that include everything from light and sound to how items are arranged in a space. The built environment has the potential to be a truly invigorating and full sensory experience that enhances our health and connects us to the natural world. Currently, low-lit or harshly lit offices with limited natural light can lead to fatigue, headaches and mental health challenges. Our buildings should not make us sick or deprive us of innate needs.
- Unlimited access to Biophilic Green Infrastructure Design Virtual Symposium 2021 recordings
- Certificate of completion
- Jiwan Dhaliwal, Green Roofs for Healthy Cities
Biophilic Design and Designing for the Healthy Building Experience
- Catie Ryan, Director of Projects, Terrapin Bright Green
Transforming the Workplace through a Regenerative-Biophilic Design Process
- Sonja Bochart, Regenerative Design, Sustainability and Biophilia Consulting | Sonja Bochart Wellbeing+Design
Biophilic Design for Vulnerable Populations
- Andrea Righi, Project Planner and Associate Principal, EYP
- Question & Answer
Indigenous Sustainability in the Built Environment
- Anjelica S. Gallegos, Graduate Student, Yale School of Architecture
Biophilic Design: Who, When, Where, Why
- Richard Piacentini, President and CEO, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
Biophilic Cities: Design of Cities That Love Nature
- Timothy Beatley, Founder & Executive Director, Biophilic Cities
- Marcel Wilson, Founding Principal/Design Director, Bionic Landscape
- Question & Answer
This conference is approved for 3 LU|HSW credits from AIA/ASLA/GRP and 3.5 credits from APLD.
Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) - North America Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(6) professional industry association working to grow the green roof and wall industry throughout North America since 1999.