Green infrastructure is a valuable and cost effective piece of climate adaptation and resilience strategy that can be utilized by municipalities to achieve a number sustainability goals through the multiple and varied benefits of the systems. This course is designed to demonstrate how green infrastructure techniques function, how they can contribute to climate adaptation strategy, and how to support their development an implementation within communities.
- Unlimited access to Green Infrastructure For Climate Adaptation
- Certificate of completion
- Identify the characteristics of green infrastructure that make it ideal for climate adaptation
- Learn the principles of successful green infrastructure implementation
- Understand green infrastructure best practices
- Learn how to advance green infrastructure in your community
These conference recordings are approved for 1 AIA/ASLA/GRP HSW CEUS
Rohan has spent the past six years working on breaking down barriers to the widespread use of living green infrastructure across North America, developing and delivering training programs, tools and resources, and analysis. His focus has largely been on green infrastructure performance, costs, and benefits, and his analyses have helped lead to the passage of Denver’s citizen-led Green Roof Initiative and improvements to Toronto’s Eco-Roof Incentive Program. He is the lead behind the adaptation of the Green Roof Training Professional Program for Singapore, and for the Living Architecture Performance Tool rating system for green roofs and walls.